recipes for feeding the toddling masses...creating and posting happy and pleasurable eats for the mamas and the papas, the babies and everyone in between.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

best movie ever..BORAT




ok, so this isn't a recipe or even food related but it is equal to my love of food nonetheless. this movie was absolutely, insanely wonderful.


over here at the littlefoodie dwelling borat/ali g/sascha baron cohen has long been a source of entertainment and a household name...so, of course this movie has been a long time coming over here. we wrangled up a babysitter aka grammi for the first time in many many months and paid the crazy money to see this beautiful work of art!
we laughed and we cried and i swear we crapped our pants...(ewwww, but it really was that funny.)
my only wish was that littlefoodie booty was old enough to enjoy the craziness with us.

enjoy this movie!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Ali G and will definitely be renting Borat- especially now that I have heard good things! I'm stopping by from GGC!

2:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We so want to see that movie! I was having doubts because I was worried it wasn't going to live up to all the hype, but now you and several other of my friends have posted positive things about it. Yippee!

Ari (Baking and Books)

4:58 PM

 
Blogger FH said...

Really, that good?! I must plan to go and see. Thanks for the review. Whenever I see him on TV, he is hilarious.
I love your Pumpkin Lasagne too! Very creative!:))

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home